Hello folks, and welcome to another episode of the Hack your Gut Podcast. In today’s episode, we cover:
- Why gut health and aging are linked?
- Predictable changes in DNA methylation as a biomarker of aging
- What is an epigenetic clock and what does it tell us about aging?
- How each of us ages at a different rate
- Which organs age faster than others?
- Which diseases correlate to faster “ticking”?
- What speeds up the epigenetic clock?
- What are senescent cells and what are their relationship to aging and the gut?
- How skin health impacts gut health
- What we should do in addition to blocking blue light at night to master our light environment
- What’s coming up on the podcast
Send all questions and comments to Dave@hackyourgut.com
Hope you all enjoy!
How I developed my optimized lifestyle – Hack your gut
I’m this episode of the podcast, I discuss how I developed my personalized, optimized lifestyle. It took a lot of trial and error, and being precise with how I tweak things. The result: happy, healthy and thriving!
2 thoughts on “HYG Podcast Ep. 13: Aging, the gut, and blocking blue light”
Dave – I read somewhere that fisetin needed to be sulfated. Do you know anything about this?