Hello folks, and welcome to another episode of the Hack your Gut Podcast. In today’s episode, we cover:
- Why gut health and aging are linked?
- Predictable changes in DNA methylation as a biomarker of aging
- What is an epigenetic clock and what does it tell us about aging?
- How each of us ages at a different rate
- Which organs age faster than others?
- Which diseases correlate to faster “ticking”?
- What speeds up the epigenetic clock?
- What are senescent cells and what are their relationship to aging and the gut?
- How skin health impacts gut health
- What we should do in addition to blocking blue light at night to master our light environment
- What’s coming up on the podcast
Send all questions and comments to Dave@hackyourgut.com
Hope you all enjoy!
Ep. 14: How VT is crushing COVID-19, CFS after COVID-19, and my self-care routine – Hack your gut
- Ep. 14: How VT is crushing COVID-19, CFS after COVID-19, and my self-care routine
- Episode 13: Epigenetic aging, senescent cells, the skin-gut axis, and more
- Episode 12: my diet & exercise, red light improves vision, & inflammaging
- Ep. 11-Current protocol, COVID-19, meal spacing/timing for gut health, delayed blue blocking
- It’s about time functional medicine treats the root cause of chronic disease!