Hey folks, in this week’s episode of the podcast, I cover:
- How/why I’ve shifted my diet from a restrictive low carb Paleo diet to a high carb diet without restriction
- The 3 exercise/physical activity variables I pay attention to and how I do it.
- What the red light therapy study shows us about daily light exposure and vision
- Low cortisol as a driver of the aging process
- Why I consume foods high in a polyphenol called apigenin to inhibit inflammation and slow down aging
I hope you enjoy!
Ep. 14: How VT is crushing COVID-19, CFS after COVID-19, and my self-care routine – Hack your gut
- Ep. 14: How VT is crushing COVID-19, CFS after COVID-19, and my self-care routine
- Episode 13: Epigenetic aging, senescent cells, the skin-gut axis, and more
- Episode 12: my diet & exercise, red light improves vision, & inflammaging
- Ep. 11-Current protocol, COVID-19, meal spacing/timing for gut health, delayed blue blocking
- It’s about time functional medicine treats the root cause of chronic disease!