Hey folks, in this week’s episode of the podcast, I cover:
- How/why I’ve shifted my diet from a restrictive low carb Paleo diet to a high carb diet without restriction
- The 3 exercise/physical activity variables I pay attention to and how I do it.
- What the red light therapy study shows us about daily light exposure and vision
- Low cortisol as a driver of the aging process
- Why I consume foods high in a polyphenol called apigenin to inhibit inflammation and slow down aging
I hope you enjoy!
How I developed my optimized lifestyle – Hack your gut
I’m this episode of the podcast, I discuss how I developed my personalized, optimized lifestyle. It took a lot of trial and error, and being precise with how I tweak things. The result: happy, healthy and thriving!